ati telescoping stock and the mossberg 500

So I'm sure you can tell, but I have an ATI telescoping stock on my mossberg 500. Does anyone else have this set up? If so how have you gone about remedying the sight picture. If you are not familiar with this, when one brings the gun to his face as if he will soon realize he must bend his neck and turn his head very uncomfortably due to the height of the stock on the gun. Is there some sort of turkey or tactical sight i could used to correct this? I really do not like having a gun I cannot use. When I felt I needed it defense because of the dope house across the street and the break ins on the street. It happened to have the ATI top folder already on it with the original stock in the box all for $300. I never had to use it. I have since moved. I decided to buy the telescoping because I did not feel comfortable with the length of the top folder. I decided to bust out the thrower right after I put the stock on. I immediately threw a fit like a child. My friend said he would buy all of the stock and the gun for $500. That was an offer I wasn't going to pass up. I never returned the stock and now it is too late because of that. He has a different job and has lost interest. So... Suggestions?