Looking at conversion kits.

Alright, well as another posted a few months ago, I too am interested in converting a Saiga 20 to look like the one in the Battlefield game. Which I believe is the Saiga 20k variant. Well I realize that parts for it would be expensive, at least the real stock would be.

There is a picture of what I'm interested in in the first post of the following thread.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=54927

Since that thread, I ordered a Saiga 20 and it's been sitting in a dealer for the past couple of months. Fortunately, I'll be able to pick it up soon (I go on leave in a few weeks). So now that we're up to speed, as the title states, I'm looking at kits to convert my Saiga back to the way she should be. I've found a kit on Mississippi. http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/saiga-pistol-grip-conversion-kit-with-85-ace-skeleton-stock-p-965:d45df0241bc2db1c946b4db876d15290.html

I'm trying to come to a decision on all of the options available.

-The ACE stock comes in three lengths, does anyone have experience with the different lengths? Also, how solid is the folding version?

- Is there any notable differences in the stock adapters?

- Opinions on the different fire control groups?

- Someone mentioned that Cobra can make the handguard that I'm interested in, so it isn't needed in the kit.

- No need for a vertical grip.

- Trigger Guard. I suppose #2 looks like more of a fit.

Other thoughts.

- I'm not too sure about how the stock will look in person, but would the recoil pad and cheek riser make it look closer to the one pictured?

- From reading around, I stumbled across the adjustable poly-choke over at Carolina. It looks nice and extremely useful...Thoughts on that?

Again, forgive me for the long random post. I'm just excited about being able to pick up my shotty when I go home for a couple of weeks. Any and all help is appreciated.

Virus