Saiga-12 Shotgun (MA OK; converted with dragunov stock,bolt hold-open)

Up for sale is my MA-compliant Saiga-12, which has been converted and comes equipped with a Dragunov-style buttstock (combined stock with integrated pistol-style grip), 19inch smooth-bore barrel with removable multi-ported muzzle brake, manual bolt hold open, fiber-optic front sight "bead", and comes with 3 Saiga 5-round magazines. I also have some 12 gauge slugs that I can throw in (about 15 or so). I also have a standard AK-style buttstock and SAW-style pistol grip, which are not attached. Please take note, the Saiga-12 in the picture is mine, shown with the standard buttstock and pistol grip. I do not have the two ten round magazines, but instead have three five round magazines.

I live in MA, but am willing to ship from my FFL to your FFL, at the buyer's expense.

Currently SOLD PENDING FUNDS (Asking $650 - priced for a quick sale. PM me with interest/offers.)

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

post-13020-0-74598700-1290995022_thumb.jpg

Edited by praegenstein
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.