WTS: Saiga 12 with all the goodies!

Sold Pending Funds, once again...lol...

Got a nice Saiga 12 which I am going to part with to fund another toy. Conversion was done by me and refinished from top to bottom in matte black KG GunKote. True Saiga 12 trigger gaurd and selctor stop, 8rd mag, CQB Solutions CQB sling, Recoil pad, BlackJack recoil buffer, Tapco G2 FCG, RedStar retainer, barrel shortened to 18" and gas ports opened. I have ran about 200rds of random shot thru her without one single hickup. 2 3/4" 00, 3" 00, #7, #8, you name it, she eats it. Excellent condition with only minor handling marks from use. Approx 98-99% condition. Hate to sell it but I have something super trick in the works and it needs the funds...lol... Shotgun has all required US parts, FCG, buttstock and pistol grip.

I will give a 48 hour non-firing inspection period to the buyer. If your not happy for some reason I will pay to ship it back. Must ship to a FFL holder or if local come by fill out the 4473 and take it home. Payment via Paypal, MO, Cashiers Check or Cash if local.

$600 + shipping.

Feel free to e-mail or IM me with any questions you may have. I will get back to you ASAP.

Pics are located here.

Thank You,

Josh & Brandi Newton

NFA

NFAsales@cox.net

AK47.net/AR15.com Feedback

Newton Firearms & Accessories

www.NewtonFirearms.com

502 N. Crabtree Rd.

Muskogee, Ok 74403

(918)687-7802

NFAsales@cox.net