Galil orlite Mags

Anyone know an online store thats gottum?

Oops, I should have bought more while they were available at Cheaper Than Dirt a few weeks ago.

I hate to say this, since it runs counter to my own interest, but I would advise people with Saiga .223s to buy Orlites, Galil steels, and Weigers, while they still can, because they'll be gone soon. After that the Circle 10s will be the only game in town (in terms of high quality milspec magazines). They are the best mags, but can be problematic in some S223s.

Edited by Jim Digriz

Anyone know an online store thats gottum?

Oops, I should have bought more while they were available at Cheaper Than Dirt a few weeks ago.

I hate to say this, since it runs counter to my own interest, but I would advise people with Saiga .223s to buy Orlites, Galil steels, and Weigers, while they still can, because they'll be gone soon. After that the Circle 10s will be the only game in town (in terms of high quality milspec magazines). They are the best mags, but can be problematic in some S223s.

Reason im asking, because yesterday i saved the page from Cheaper Than Dirt that had the mags. Went back today to order and they are no longer avilable bummer...