WTS Bulgarian AK74 w/ K-var Furniture *$550*

SOLD

gun is sold bare. so all the other stuff will be for sale shortly.

Ok, I had this rifle up a couple days ago and took it off, my apology, I lowered the price and removed the Ultimak rail, its already sold.

This is a TGI built Bulgarian AK74,built on a Nodak receiver, with a chrome barrel,PRK bullet button (easy to take off if you're out of state) matching bolt and bolt carrier, 1,000 meter site, barrel cleaning rod, AK74 Brake, which has been spot welded on, and a leather sling, I have put under 250 rounds through it, and it has never given me a problem other than asking for more. I don't know what the guy before me put through it but as I recall it was under a couple hundred rounds as well. It has been taken care of but does have some scratches on it. No rust, always thoroughly cleaned after each trip to the range. Unfortunately I do not have the wood furniture.

Kvar NATO size stock, K-VAR handguard.

The only trade I'm interested in is a Saiga 223

For the $550 you'll get the gun and 2 10/30 mags, and 200 rounds of 5.45x39 Russian 7n6 rounds, a Bulgarian magazine pouch, and a Russian oil can

I also have

*2 x(unopened)& 3/4 (opened)spam cans (about 2,970 rounds) for $140 each

*2 x30 round parts kits magazines for $15 each

*8 xstripper clips, for fast reloading $20

this stuff will be offered to the buyer first, then put up in the forums.

This is posted on other sites, and the first "I'll take it" gets it, the ammo is for local pick up only.

I can ship it, at your expense and buyer pays DROS and fees. Should be about $600 shipped

I'm in Corona, Ca

DSCN0938.jpg

I taped the can opener to the spam can, since I know somones gonna ask.

DSCN0939.jpg

DSCN0940.jpg

Sorry, the ultimak rail is already sold, so it will come with the upper handguard, which is in the pic.

DSCN0936.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

Edited by MikeMacCham
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.