WTS: 2,880rds Rom 7.62x25 Tokarev + 225rds S&B Factory + Reloading supplies in TX.

I have for sale the final amount of 7.62x25 Tokarev ammo and reloading supplies.

Looking to sell local in the San Antonio/Austin Texas and parts between. Face to face transactions preferred.

Shipping upon request. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Buyer to pay actual UPS shipping & handling charges for the ammunition.

USPS for non-munitions.

NO PAYPAL!

US Postal M/O for ammunition.

Cash face to face.

* (1) Unopened Spam Can of 1224 rounds: $125 SOLD

* (22) Unopened boxes, 72 round/box: $7.40/box

* (4.5) boxes 7.62x25 Tokarev Seller & Bellot -225 factory rounds total: $40 for all 225 rdsSOLD

* (2.5) boxes 7.62x25 Tokarev Seller and Bellot -125 total brass, once fired cases: $20 ShippedSOLD

* (1) box Hornady 30 Caliber; Diameter .309, 90gr HP/XTP, 100 bullets: $20 ShippedSOLD

* NEW Lee Reloading dies 7.62 Tokarev;Lee Steel Die Sets have features identical to the Lee Carbide 3-Die Set except the case MUST be lubricated for sizing. Sizer Die, Powder through Expander Die, Bullet Seater Die, Shellholder, Powder Measure, load chart and storage case included. Bullet seater die features and adjustable taper to roll crimp: $30 ShippedSOLD

* NEW Lee Factory Crimp Die 30 Mauser/7.62 Tokarev: The Lee Factory Crimp Die crimps the bullet firmly in place. It features a collet that squeezes the case mouth into the crimping groove for a firm hold. It is nearly impossible to buckle the case as with regular roll crimp dies. Shellholder sold separately. The Lee Factory Crimp Die is made of steel and comes packaged in a plastic storage box: $25 ShippedSOLD

I Will entertain trade offers just ask.

PM with questions.

Edited by TEXASAK73

WTS: 2,880rds Rom 7.62x25 Tokarev + 225rds S&B Factory + Reloading supplies in TX.

I have for sale the final amount of 7.62x25 Tokarev ammo and reloading supplies.

Looking to sell local in the San Antonio/Austin Texas and parts between. Face to face transactions preferred.

Shipping upon request. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Buyer to pay actual UPS shipping & handling charges for the ammunition.

USPS for non-munitions.

NO PAYPAL!

US Postal M/O for ammunition.

Cash face to face.

* (1) Unopened Spam Can of 1224 rounds: $125

* (23) Unopened boxes, 72 round/box: $7.40/box

* (4.5) boxes 7.62x25 Tokarev Seller & Bellot -225 factory rounds total: $40 for all 225 rds

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

* (2.5) boxes 7.62x25 Tokarev Seller and Bellot -125 total brass, once fired cases: $20 Shipped

* (1) box Hornady 30 Caliber; Diameter .309, 90gr HP/XTP, 100 bullets: $20 Shipped

* NEW Lee Reloading dies 7.62 Tokarev;Lee Steel Die Sets have features identical to the Lee Carbide 3-Die Set except the case MUST be lubricated for sizing. Sizer Die, Powder through Expander Die, Bullet Seater Die, Shellholder, Powder Measure, load chart and storage case included. Bullet seater die features and adjustable taper to roll crimp: $30 Shipped

* NEW Lee Factory Crimp Die 30 Mauser/7.62 Tokarev: The Lee Factory Crimp Die crimps the bullet firmly in place. It features a collet that squeezes the case mouth into the crimping groove for a firm hold. It is nearly impossible to buckle the case as with regular roll crimp dies. Shellholder sold separately. The Lee Factory Crimp Die is made of steel and comes packaged in a plastic storage box: $25 Shipped

I will sell the entire package for $400.00 plus the shipping UPS.

I Will entertain trade offers just ask.

PM with questions.

I will take all 225 rounds of S&B brass-cased ammo, shipped to 68114 - let me know the total and I'll get an MO out.

• 2 weeks later...

I was the first and only person to state that I would take something, in the thread. I followed up with a PM, which was not responded to, and return to the thread to find that what I wished to purchase has been sold, without further explanation. This is very disappointing.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.