acog on rear site rail mount

does anyone know if a trijicon acog would work with a rear site rail mount like the one on brownells website made by samson manufacturing? or would that put the acog to far forward to get a good site picture? just saved up enough money to get a acog, which i've been wanting for alooooooong time, it will be the icing on my recently finished .308 conversion. i just don't like the side mounts or the berly mount i tried. i like the samson rear site rail because it has a built in backup rear site. I just want to know if it will work with the acog before i drop the money on the scope and mount. any help would be greatly appreciated or any other options.

does anyone know if a trijicon acog would work with a rear site rail mount like the one on brownells website made by samson manufacturing? or would that put the acog to far forward to get a good site picture? just saved up enough money to get a acog, which i've been wanting for alooooooong time, it will be the icing on my recently finished .308 conversion. i just don't like the side mounts or the berly mount i tried. i like the samson rear site rail because it has a built in backup rear site. I just want to know if it will work with the acog before i drop the money on the scope and mount. any help would be greatly appreciated or any other options.

A side rail mount purpose-built for the TA33 ACOG is a few months from being released.

photo 3 small.jpg

Check this thread at theakforum.net:

http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=131064&start=125