I heard you guys wanted AK100 series polymer folding stocks...

Allright this is not an insertion of mine. I wanna make sure you realize it and I'm not here to make a profit out of it whatsoever.

I just thought it would have been nice to make one of you happy since people on here have all acted like bros with me, especially the americans (who have an hard time at finding pieces like this and still would love to own one)

I saw this guy who was selling an original izmash folding stock, which is kinda unusual here and the price seems fairly good since he sells the real deal and he gives you the (removable) pad which is used on saiga 12k or also newer ak100 series in order to reduce recoil.

The guy sells also an original pistol grip, (not included in the price) but I believe it's shit for ya, since you can get better ones at arsenal or from other sources.

Here's the insertion: http://www.armiusate.it/catalogo/237/Calci/id/107040/Calcio-IZHMASHSAIGA-pad-posteriore.html

1758780.jpg

5940067.jpg

I hope I made one of you happy. (And I hope he speaks English). Bye!

Edited by Dalmo