Got some great news from RAA!

I sent them an e-mail 2 days ago, which said the following:

Hello:

I've heard several rumors online that your company is going to start importing the Saiga shotguns in the near future. If this is true, how soon will it be, and do you have prices available? Thanks!

Josh

Here's the reply I got today:

Hi Josh,

Let me introduce myself my name is Debbie. Our company is Russian American Armory Company. Yes we are the importers for the Saiga. We are selling to Distributors. Let me give you some information our # 877-752-2894, our cell # 502-523-6225, Our website will be up any running very soon for you to view what we are bringing into the country. We are expecting our first shipment around the first two weeks of October. If I can help you in any way or answer any other questions please give me a call.

Thank you

Debbie Woods

raacak@aol.com

Josh

I sent them an e-mail 2 days ago, which said the following:

Hello:

I've heard several rumors online that your company is going to start importing the Saiga shotguns in the near future. If this is true, how soon will it be, and do you have prices available? Thanks!

Josh

Here's the reply I got today:

Hi Josh,

Let me introduce myself my name is Debbie.  Our company is Russian American Armory Company.  Yes we are the importers for the Saiga.  We are selling to Distributors.  Let me give you some information our # 877-752-2894, our cell # 502-523-6225, Our website will be up any running very soon for you to view what we are bringing into the country.  We are expecting our first shipment around the first two weeks of October.  If I can help you in any way or answer any other questions please give me a call.

Thank you

Debbie Woods

raacak@aol.com

Josh

Well, at least they are now pushing it forward two weeks rather than months. I guess the question now is "how much"?

Hi Nathan,

Let me introduce myself my name is Debbie. Our company is Russian American Armory Company. We are selling to Dirtributors. let me give you some information Our # 877-752-2894, our cell 502-523-6225, our website will beup and running very soon for you to view the rifles and shotguns that we are bringing into the country. We are expecting our first shipment around the first two weeks of October. We will not be bringing in any high capacity magazines the regulations are we can bring in 10rd magazines for the rifles and 5rd magazines for the shotguns. If I can help you in any way or answer any questions please give me a call.

Thank you

Debbie Woods

raacak@aol.com

I got my email too bad news on hicaps