Another Failure To Feed

I have a 1999 S12 that I have only shot a few times (2 3/4 in Federal #6) but never had a problem. I recently started my conversion with a Tapco T6, Fcg, BHO and Axis retaining plate - all from CSS. I did some minor polish work on the receiver rails, bolt carrier and bolt. Two days ago I decided to try out hand cycling to see if it still functioned as it once did - it didn't. I used 2 3/4 inch Wincester Super X slugs and Remington 00 buck. Since then I have searched this forum, the web and youtube to find an answer. I am using the factory 5 round magazines. When i hand cycle or drop the bolt under full recoil the lug on the bolt face (the fixed one that is opposite the extractor) hits the back of the shell casing and everything comes to a stop. The shell is not hanging up on the barrel hood but the shell rim is caught under the small metel lips at the rear onf the magazine feed area.. If the rim is slightly depressed, to clear the metal tabs (maybe a tenth of an inch) the shell will free up and feed.. However this is all by hand cycling and not very practical when the SHTF. i haven't figured out how to load pictures yet so I hope this written description gives some idea what is happening.

I know this gun has great potential but right now I am pulling my hair out. The magazine seems to insert and lock properly and the bolt is seated in the grooves of the receiver as it should be. Any ideas? I appreciate any advice.

Next to "post" is "more reply options".

It will open a box, at tne bottom of the box is a button to "choose files"

Look at the pics.

Now for your feed issues, has the metal lips gotten ruff?

Sand of file them smooth.

post-37682-0-86734000-1333587192_thumb.jpg

post-37682-0-65698400-1333587205_thumb.jpg

Next to "post" is "more reply options". It will open a box, at tne bottom of the box is a button to "choose files" Look at the pics. Now for your feed issues, has the metal lips gotten ruff? Sand of file them smooth.
Thanks RED333, I think I have the posting of pictures figured out. I couldn't find any rough spots or burrs on the magazine tabs. I don't know if it helps, but here is a picture of the bolt, shell and magazine. I appreciate any ideas!

post-41108-0-34518500-1333926555_thumb.jpg

The lug on the bolt face hits at 9 o'clock on the base of the shell, about half way between the rim and primer (major pucker factor).

Edited by Demento

Look closer yous were made that way, I dont know why.

See how mine are made, they go all the way to the edge of the plastic.

Let some others that have seen more than me chime in.