2 round 2 3/4(20x70) mag

i bought some mags from from a member of the forum,SCHULTZE,back in march. he shipped an extra 2rd mag and said if i did not need it, to pass it on to someone that DID need it to hunt. texas does not have a rd limit for hunting(except ducks) so i will pass it on to someone that lives in a rd limit state. i do not know which states have this limit but am going to go on the honor system here. if you do not need this limited mag, please dont cockblock someone that does need it. the mag is free but will be about $5 shipping. can do M.O or paypal or cash or ??????mag is used but is very nice as were all the mags i receIved. THANK YOU SCHULTZE AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO PASS IT FORWARD. IF YOU BUY THIS DROP HIM A THANK YOU LINE

• Like 1

i bought some mags from from a member of the forum,SCHULTZE,back in march. he shipped an extra 2rd mag and said if i did not need it, to pass it on to someone that DID need it to hunt. texas does not have a rd limit for hunting(except ducks) so i will pass it on to someone that lives in a rd limit state. i do not know which states have this limit but am going to go on the honor system here. if you do not need this limited mag, please dont cockblock someone that does need it. the mag is free but will be about $5 shipping. can do M.O or paypal or cash or ??????mag is used but is very nice as were all the mags i receIved. THANK YOU SCHULTZE AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO PASS IT FORWARD. IF YOU BUY THIS DROP HIM A THANK YOU LINE

came in yesterday. thanks