hello, maube I will have a FABRAM shotgun (the SDASS wood), but want to custom it by putting a m4 stock, like on the rem870.

do you know if I can put on the fabarm the accessories of the rem870, winchester 1200, or mossberg/maverick?

I own a Fabarm FP6 shotgun a variation of the SDASS with black composite furniture.

Neither remington, winchester, or mossberg stocks will interchange with Fabarm.

Choate machine sells Mark 6 series stock for the FP6 which is a thumb hole pistol grip and a magazine extension. Fabarm also makes a pistol grip and pistol grip with folding stock for the SDASS but I do not think they were imported for civilian purchase in the United States.

The pistol grip and folding stock would probaly be a 922 issue for Americans.

The FP6 was imported with a tubular magazine capacity of 5 rounds. I remember BVamp claiming that tubular magazine extensions beyond 5 rounds was subject to 922 legislation on imported shotguns on American soil. If you don't live in America you won't have to worry about 922 compliance.

There may be better aftermarket acccessories available for Fabarm shotguns in Italy.

Right now its limited for Americans.

There are many flash light mounts that are universal to fit just about any shotgun.

If you do not like the wood stock and hand guard contact Fabarm in Italy and maybe they will sell you a factory black composite stock and hand guard.

ok, thanks a lot for your answer.

I guess that SHOTFORCE will not make the trick either?

In fact, I just want to put a stock with a pistol grip to my fabarm, and if possible, have a handguard with a vertical grip.

I saw something to change any wood stock (from hunting rifles, garan rifles, etc) to a m4 stock, but I can not manage to unscrew my stock (there is a very strange screw)

and I live in Europe, so the laws are not the same, it can help in some ways (but some accessories are not exported from the US to Europe!)