I am looking for a shotgun with the pistol grip conversion and >5 rd magazines. I have a 3-gun tactical match in one week and I'd like to try one of these. I just sold my Mossberg with a Knoxx Sidewinder 10rd drum, and I will either build another one or get a Saiga. I like having something different. :) Not to mention the fact that matches are advertising for me and thus tax deductible. ;)

TIA,

Chad Cassetty

The Gun Vault

(270) 393 9609

http://www.thegunvault.net

Right now there is very little chance of anyone selling a Converted Saiga unless they need money fast. As far as shooting in a three gun match or tactical shotgun match I think you should just shoot what you have. The reason is that if you do not have good supply of magazines your better off with a tube gun (I can't believe I just said that). There is about a 99% chance that the Saiga line of fire arms will be in stores before the end of this year. Also there is a good chance that U.S. made hi cap mags that is more than 8 rounds will be also for sale by then.

The Saiga Shotgun is somewhat unique and in order to get good with one you have to practice, practicem, compete, practice well you get the idea. As I'm sure you know that we all make mistakes I have made a ton during matches well you'll learn and get better.

Please don't take this wrong it just takes more that a week to get good with a Saiga. You will have work and devolop your own technique. We have a very active Saiga community of competitors where I live so I have the advantage of watching others to see what works and what does not work.

Good Luck

John

No worries, I understand what you mean exactly. I was just hoping someone would be looking to sell.

I sold my converted Moss to another dealer in town, but I have time to build another one before the next match. This year I started out with a tube pump, then went to a SPAS-12, then to the converted Moss. This is the last shoot of the year, so I'll convert another Moss and sell it when I find a Saiga.

Thanks for the advice!

Chad

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.