I have to admit that I am very curious about using a drum for my IZ-332... I'd like to hear opinions on the Chinese Triangle 36. Have you used other drums? What did you think of them? "We're" in panic mode at the moment and I see many drums running $200+ while two months ago they were begging to be bought at $100. I hear that the euro drums rattle, and the Korean drums suck, so tell me about your experience with the 36...

I'm approaching this from a novelty aspect...

I really appreciate it!

Edited by Shankspony

I was thinkin about buyin a drum then i got to thinkin with the money a drum costs i cold buy much more holding capacity in 30 and 40 round mags so thats what i did. Plus i hear they can be unreliable. I sure one would be fun but to me its more of a novelty type thing and you go through ammo fast. I dont know just my opinion.

I don't know if I would pay current prices for them. I have 3 different ones. I paid $70 for my romanian and $160 for my triangle 36 and $120 for my other chinese (an oval with 4 numbers in it) just a few months ago too. These were all new and still in cosmoline, and have stayed that way. I bought mine just to collect. I did see one recently that was a fair price but I'm laid off and couldn't justify spending $175 for it(it was a chinese one with 3 numbers in an oval). I don't think you could go wrong with buying one cheap as long as you keep in nice shape, you could always sell it to a collector like me down the road. They don't import them anymore.

Edited by im_n2_vws