WTS: Glock mags . 40 cal, OSH RTI Series Holster

i have have here some items i have that need to be gone... i just sold my glock now i just need the money...

DSCN6883_zps64a1aa2f.jpg
DSCN6887_zps86398f8c.jpg

DSCN6739.jpg

1 kci 31 round 40 cal mag wikth stippling.. i will include a triple smg pouch with it-- 100
1 glock 22 u- shaped - notch 15 rounder- 50

OSH RTI Series Holster

The OSH RTI Series Holster is the same Heavy Use, Precision Formed, Modular Kydex Holster but with the addition of our RTI (Rapid Transition Interface) mounting plate. The OSH series features a fold/wrap design with Adjustable Pro-Safe Tensioning. Setting the standard for what a Kydex holster should be: a safe, functional, superior fit holster that won't break the bank. Adding to the modularity of this already versatile holster, the RTI is also the lowest profile and quickest Transitional mounting system on the market. One holster, multiple locations, quick transitions, and unparalleled precision makes this setup extremely popular. Try the RTI System, and you'll never look back.

This single RTI Wheel works perfectly with any G-Code Kydex Holster. This RTI wheel gives you the freedom to mount your G-Code Kydex Holster anywhere you want whether it be next to your bed or inside of your car.
This Kydex RTI 3 Row MOLLE CLAW / fits All G-Code Holsters and is completely ambidextrous

i paid $ 120 for this now selling them fo 95 shipped

offers are welcome .. kindly pm me ..

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.