WTS: FDE Primary Arms Gen II Ultimate Weaponlight w/ Tape Switch

I'm slimming down my rifle and I've decided to sell my Primary Arms weaponlight. This thing is a super solid unit and I have been extremely impressed by it with what little time I've had it. The only downside is that this light is large and not compact by any means... but it is a powerhouse and super bright. You can make it shorter by a few inches, however, by removing the middle section if you prefer. The light is as good as the day I got it, with only a small scratch that you can see in the close up picture. The bezel and lens is free from any scratches or marks. The tape switch was never taped down, so there is no sticky residue or anything. The original click-on end cap is also included and will come installed along with the original batteries that will have most of their life left. This is a $110 package new, and I'm selling it here for $75 shipped, USPS Priority mail. I'll accept PayPal gift option, only. This is specifically priced low to sell quickly. If no one claims it by this weekend, it'll be going on eBay Sunday.

img0323tz.jpg

img0325sy.jpg

img0328mx.jpg

ETA: Crossposted

Edited by Risky
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.