Just ordered the Salem 6 forend and will post pics once its on. One of the main reasons for going with S6 is because the Tromix shark break is too large for most one piece units to fit over.

Btw, both my oem 10 round mags don't seat well, I'm glad I have 2 S6 ones. Has anyone had luck returning them to RAAC for new ones? Thanks, Jeff

post-47256-0-34738200-1364130121_thumb.jpg

Edited by UALJEFF
  • 2 weeks later...

Installed my S6 forearm and I like it a lot. The barrel is a tight fit through the rear plate and the bolt carrier guide is a little tricky at first.

You may have to clean any left over loc tite before threading the new rod...I used a .45 bore brush.

The gun feels different, maybe better ballanced and the look isn't bad.

post-47256-0-28912200-1365094783_thumb.jpg

For those with T&N or FB handguards, How hard is it to remove or disassemble for cleaning? Do you get that deep into it while cleaning? I've seen most people don't disassemble much for cleaning... Just trying to get your perspective..

New to the shotgun world and just received my MKA. Haven't had the chance to shoot it yet, but would like to before I do any mods.

Really glad this forum is around. Alot of smart people with great tips and enormous amount of support.

Thanks.

Joe