I waited for a few weeks for my new Chaos Titan to come in the mail, got it this Monday, installed it and decided I don't really need all that rail space. The Chaos website is taking backorders for these and they're $220 + shipping. Skip the wait and buy mine for $215 shipped to your door ASAP! Or I would take a Kvar S12 handguard (in good shape, no modifications) and $175 for the Titan.

This is brand new, I mounted it and took it off all within 36 hours. I have not fired the gun with the Titan installed.

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. post-46357-0-61315700-1364404888_thumb.jpg

$200 shipped is the best I can do. That's about $35 less than you'll find from Chaos or CSS and $55 less than the E store. I ordered a Kvar so not looking for the trade anymore.

I waited for a few weeks for my new Chaos Titan to come in the mail, got it this Monday, installed it and decided I don't really need all that rail space. The Chaos website is taking backorders for these and they're $220 + shipping. Skip the wait and buy mine for $215 shipped to your door ASAP! Or I would take a Kvar S12 handguard (in good shape, no modifications) and $175 for the Titan.

This is brand new, I mounted it and took it off all within 36 hours. I have not fired the gun with the Titan installed.

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. attachicon.gifIMG_20130326_214827_766.jpg

is that a texas rail system?

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.