RAAC new mags

For Battlerifle, I hate to say it but I think your comments are too close to being the likely course of events to be comfortable. I've been trying to be optimistic. I can't believe Izhmash isn't interested in US hard currency so why not satisfy this market by supplying some mags? I really like my Saiga .308 but right now I only have two factory mags and that doesn't leave much brathing room for accidents/random failures. Don

I bet the Russians don't run into BATFE bureaucratic BS in most of the Middle Eastern and African countries it sells boatloads of arms to. Why stand on your head and spin for peanuts when you can do unimpeded heavy duty cash and carry business?

When business and volume sales fall off and you're trying to keep the factory full to offset fixed costs then you run whatever business comes your way....even if it is short runs and small margins.

It's just business...........with a good dose of BATFE restrictions and process factored in.

Wolverine

Well Wolverine, I'm in my 36th yr in the defense industry (21 yrs military) so I know about bureaucracies and one of my favorite expressions that fits BATFE's attitude toward sporting firearms is: "We care but not about you!" I think it applies relative to the Saiga magazines. Don