Serial number location

I'm wanting to buy a 7.62 saiga and mount a triangle or full Warsaw folding stock on it. But I'm concerned about some legal issues that I can't seem to find a answer for. In alot of the 7.62 pics Ive seen there seems to be some type of serial number or writing right where the folding mechanism cut outs would be. Which is a problem since serial numbers cannot be defaced.. Which is why you can't have this type of folding stock on a Yugo m92 pap. Or at least it's heavily debated. Is this the case for any 7.62 saiga new or old? I also have seen no pictures of 7.62 saigas with the said folding stocks. Is there any reason for that other than my suspected serial number problem? Or do people just prefer ace or tapco? Thanks!

Edited by Yugopap4me

Oh ya. I wouldnt put tapco on anything other than a 10/22. I'm just not a fan of having the folding mechanism sticking out an extra 2 or 3 inches from the back of the receiver like after market folders do such as ace, tapco etc. I like the original Integrated design of the triangle or Warsaw folding stocks. I'm also interested in the folding stock this website is selling for the saiga 12. Will it fit a 7.62 saiga? I think it looks better than ace actually. Thanks for the fast response!

Edited by Yugopap4me

Awesome thank you! I posted this same question on "the number one ak47 website in the world" as well and its been three days, I have 13 views, no responses and I'm still at the very top of the page. Would you happen to have a pic of your ak with the AGP stock on it?