Saiga compliance

OK guys, RAA does know of this, I just spoke with Debbie on her cell. They have spoken with the ATF on this and are waiting for their local field agent to get back to them, but so far it looks like What BobAsh said is whats going to happen. Debbie did say for now that the ATF said for any customers that have received them to just sit tight and not to send them back to their dealers or to RAA. I have modded all of our remaining stock to having the factory muzzle device silver soldered on to be compliant. When I hear back from RAA about what to do with the ones I have sent out, I will sure as hell post it.

I'd be happy if I got what I ordered in the first place, the main reason being the multiple chokes and other attachments that have already been purchased (like about $200 worth.) Thank you TGS for working with me on this problem. :up: Hope the next shipment arrives with the correct specifications.