Carolina Tactical Invitational

Eric and I are going I have to shoot on Saturday the earlier the better. I got an e-mail from Mike at CTI he said to bring 200+ shot shells and 18 slugs. Shooting will be in 2 hour blocks, so contact them with the time you want to shoot. Of course there is a $75 match fee. I will be sending mine in soon what time to you guys want to shoot it would be great if "TEAM SAIGA" showed up in force and could shoot on the same squad.

http://www.cti3gun.com/CTI%20Shotgun%20App.htm

20ga might make its debut at this match...i didn't realize it was shotgun, i thought it was 3-gun.

Yes it is a SG match, how's your 20 doing? I sent my money in already, bought Eric a tac vest, also baught some Team Saiga shirts form cafepress, and I'm making changes to my S-12; Eric will be shooting in the 10:00 to 12:00 squad I plan to shoot the 12:00 to 14:00 squad or vise versa. I would sure like to do well in this one. Eric already has plans to spend his prize money LOL :angel: