Well here it is a brand new never mountd EOtech 552 (AA version)NV capable for $340 shipped.

I didnt want to sell it, but I want to get a Yugo RPK kit.

Payment by Paypal (no fee) or US postal money order.

Thanks

FREE

post-998-1141786073_thumb.jpg

Edited by freefalle7

As far as I know yes.

Its the revision F and it sholud use any rechargable AA's.

I have one guy that said he wanted it, he has until sunday to reply then its yours.

I wouldnt have a issue waiting until payday, but im selling the EOTECH to get a RPK kit and the seller may not wait until the 17th.

FREE

Yes, I would be inerested. The 552 states it will take the rechargable batteries, correct. The model # is this "EOTech 552-A65-1" im down for it on payday. Date would be 03-17-06 for payment.
Edited by freefalle7

SOLD pending funds

FREE

As far as I know yes.

Its the revision F and it sholud use any rechargable AA's.

I have one guy that said he wanted it, he has until sunday to reply then its yours.

I wouldnt have a issue waiting until payday, but im selling the EOTECH to get a RPK kit and the seller may not wait until the 17th.

FREE

Yes, I would be inerested. The 552 states it will take the rechargable batteries, correct. The model # is this "EOTech 552-A65-1" im down for it on payday. Date would be 03-17-06 for payment.

SOLD, you mean you sold it to the other interested party? Or me. If its me I would like to say I have made a purchase of a saiga from someone on these forums and im good for it. You would recieve payment + paypals cut and shipping and I will send you a PM of my info "phone, addy, etc" if that is the case:).

Eq

bad mixup read below.

FREE

SOLD, you mean you sold it to the other interested party? Or me. If its me I would like to say I have made a purchase of a saiga from someone on these forums and im good for it. You would recieve payment + paypals cut and shipping and I will send you a PM of my info "phone, addy, etc" if that is the case:).

Eq

Edited by freefalle7

dude Im sorry I was getting IMs from RDSWriter and for some dumb reason my dumbass didnt look to see the name.

He has already sent out a MO, Im sorry with work and everything this had been one hell of a week so far.

I will try and find you a EOtech tonight for around the same price.

Man I dont know what to say, if I had another EOtech it would be yours.

I will try and make this right. let me know if you are still wanting to spend the $340 and I will find you another.

FREE

Sending you all my info in a PM. It will be this friday;)
Edited by freefalle7

No big deal bro. There out there and by the dozens. You just had the best price. Besides, now I can put the bracket on the back burner. Thanks for your concern. But it truly is a non issue.

Eq

see already found one in da box;)

http://www.lightfighter.com/istar.asp?a=6&...26dept%3DGUNPAR

anyone ever use this quick detach

http://www.gggaz.com/products/accucam.php

Edited by Equinox
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.