WTS: BattleRifleG3 handguard for Saiga .308

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

WTS: New, never mounted "BattleRifleG3 handguard" for Saiga .308. It may fit other Saiga models, but I don't know which ones. I got it for my wife's Saiga, but she doesn't care for the styling. $30 (shipped).

TERMS: Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail from Minnesota (55433). The first "I'll take it" gets it. Funds due within seven days. Payment via Postal money order (preferred), cashiers check, personal check (waits to clear), or PayPal (you pay the fee: 2.9% + $0.30).

IMG_0058.JPG

Edited by LESchwartz

The wood of this handguard is beech, the original Saiga wood, of which I am running out without a new supplier that I can find. The rifle style is harder to make than the shotgun style due to inletting, so such a handguard would run much, much higher new.

It will fit the S-308 snugly, and should fit X39 and 223 models more loosely at the front. Shimming could take care of this easily.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

Aww heck, I'll take it. That was my favorite handguard. My rifle's never looked better than when it was modelling that handguard.

My friends ask why the furniture on my rifles isn't as nice as the furniture I sell. I thought about it and realized they were right. Time to treat myself for a change.

E-mail will be sent in a moment.

• 1 year later...

haha...anybody else find this thread odd? lol

sorry to bump an OLD thread :P as they say on my other forums Holy OLD THREAD batman...

diggin deep to finda Saiga 308 converted and that's NOT been sold converted or not.... :P

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.