• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked up this Molot Vepr II in .308 from a TacticalResponse and I'll tell you, now I know why the Russian government shut Molot company down. The fit an finish on one of these Vepr rifles is far better than what is normally seen on the Izhmash rifles. And out of the box accuracy with iron sights far exceeded my expectations. The picture tells it all. 100 yards off hand with iron sights. Four shot group. Thanks again!

VEPR100yds.jpg

I picked up this Molot Vepr II in .308 from a TacticalResponse and I'll tell you, now I know why the Russian government shut Molot company down. The fit an finish on one of these Vepr rifles is far better than what is normally seen on the Izhmash rifles. And out of the box accuracy with iron sights far exceeded my expectations. The picture tells it all. 100 yards off hand with iron sights. Four shot group. Thanks again!

VEPR100yds.jpg

I told you that it was like new! Yes, Veprs are more accurate than any other AK. I don't believe in owning an AK unless its accurate. Glad that you like it. Enjoy!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.