Saiga 12 in factory camo

I have a Saiga 12 in factory camo that I purchased in 2005,it was sold as a model 123. I have not seen a camo model other than the one I purchased and am curious as to how many camo models there might be and if there might be a premium on its value..? Thanks in advance for any replies 

The camo pattern colors are green brown tan and black on everything except barrel ,I have the original matching 5 rd magazine, I went to a Gunshow years ago looking for a black one,they had nothing. I then stopped at a gun store on the way home and stumbled into it….! Thanks for your reply..!

So the camo ones didn't get imported by any other importer except EAA.  The green was far and away the most common one.  There is a brown camo that looks like fake wood as well.

Overall they weren't as popular as most folks were not using Saiga-12s for hunting. When I found mine I paid $100 over the cost of the black ones.

The last listing I found.
https://www.guns.com/firearms/shotguns/semi-auto/saiga-saiga-12-12-ga-semi-automatic-20-rounds-20-barrel-used?p=877155&soldout=1

So really there are just so few of them it's hard to best guess what sort of price they would bring.  There would also have to be a Saiga aficionado around interested. 

SaigasatCDNN2003.jpg

SDC11426 (Medium).JPG

• Like 1

Thanks for the great info, I paid $355 back then ,I believe that was $30 or $40 over the black base model. I used it for a while hunting, got a couple deer but found in heavy brush the mag release got snagged and mag would drop out without much notice ! Excellent to see an ad from the time!

Definitely a Saiga Fan item…!

Edited by mashwamp
Mistake
  • Like 1