new to forum help me if you can

hi im new to the forum. i have been reading posts for the last month as a visitor and finally managed to log in. After reading about these saigas i had to have one. i bought 2 saiga .410s at a gun show and sent them off to tromix to be modified. i would like to do it myself but i would rather have a skilled prof. do it. i bid on 2 10rd clips and won them on gunbroker.com but the seller wont email me back with info i even tried to call him in russia unsuccesfully. the only other seller has lots of bad feedback and i tried looking on other auction sites but cant find the elusive 10rd clips i so desperatly seek. does anybody out there know where i can find some? oh i want to thank cobra and indyarms for posting that list of websites. tons of good stuff there.

www.rusmilitary.com in the U.K. has 'em listed as out of stock, however if you have some patience you can order and they will eventually get to you. Very reputable retailer.

Oh yeah - Welcome! :smoke:

i hear ya there it goes way back

dude i just checked out your .410 that is f-n sweet! the red furniture looks great. what kind of stock and upper is that? off an old ak?

dude the 20 and 12 are bad! those r dun up true ak style i like.. i like alot

Thanks! I need up update the 20 & 12 pics - I got the FSB & Brakes installed.

Yup - surplus take-off. Hungarian AMD grip (modded); Romy Laminated AKM buttstock & I'm not sure what the laminated fronts came off of - fun show special. Pretty much any stamped receiver AK stuff will work. Ironwood Designs make U.S. AK furniture in laminate and solid wood. Reasonable prices too...

BattleRifleG3 does everything else...