I here.

Sorry for delay. I had journeying in the Russia. Russia is big place.

Flash hider available.

$49 inc. shipping.

I want one too

Are these still available??

PM sent.

can i get a reply to one of my e-mails about when these will ship. i appreciate that responding to the posts that put money in your pocket are of more interest, but you need answer the other ones too.

thanks.

urals is a great guy. I have purchased hundreds of dollars worth of manuals, and flash hiders from him. Even though there is a wait sometimes for response, he isn't anything like Andrei~Ruseller.

K1196A~ You could always try to contact him via e-mail instead of waiting for him to come on here. Or you could do what I did. I used the contact seller now on eGay. Got hold of him quick.

But he always comes through.

urals is a great guy. I have purchased hundreds of dollars worth of manuals, and flash hiders from him. Even though there is a wait sometimes for response, he isn't anything like Andrei~Ruseller.

K1196A~ You could always try to contact him via e-mail instead of waiting for him to come on here. Or you could do what I did. I used the contact seller now on eGay. Got hold of him quick.

But he always comes through.

believe me -- he's been contacted directly, but i appreciate the advice.

how long did it take you to get the part after you paid?

NEVER more than 4 weeks. But usually around 2 weeks or so.

He is a great guy.

I just wish urals would sell more variety of items. Mags, stock sets, etc.

hope he stands to his normal SOP then. thanks for the info!

as for a variety of items -- "russeller" is looking into expanding his operation to the US by setting up legal importers and such. it may take a while, but there could be some good things to come. RAA may have a deal not to import 8 round mags -- russeller doesn't! :)

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.