The 308 saiga's are on the loose!!!!!!&#33

THE GOOD NEWS>>>>>>>

I went to my local dealer today and he has one rack full of the new saiga's now. I was surprised to see all the different models that he has to offer. Did you know the adjustable stock, 16" barreled 308 saiga is shorter than the regular 16" barreled synthetic stock saiga? I had to look twice to see one 308 saiga shorter than the others. I gotta get one of those too!!!!! The 22" barreled wood stock 308 saiga's didn't look too bad either. Oh the agony, i'm on the wagon, with really nothing new insite to buy or want i hit a new lull. Then i see these new different saiga's today and i'm born again rejevenated again!!!!!!! The sh!t is on again lets get buying.........kidding but i have to control myself now. But dam with the military stuff being the samey, same now all the time with nothing expected new/different comming in the different new saiga's seen to be the way to go while we can get them again......All I can say is;

THE SAIGA'S ARE THE HOT TICKET RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

THE BAD NEWS>>>>>>>>

The prices on the saiga's are going up everytime i see them. Better buy them while there not too high yet, there hitting $359 to $399 now. Use the plastic if you have to......

Edited by Unknown Poster