Knoxx Specops Stock + Saiga

Anyone think you could fabricate an adaptor to rig a Knoxx SpecOps stock to a stock Saiga 12?

Project for Tromix, perhaps?

Doesn't look like a trivial amount of work. I'm guessing that knoxx researched the angles too, so a mod might diminish the effect.

About a week ago someone had a link to an AK board where mods were done to a T-6 stock that reminded me of this knoxx. Basically, you mod it so that you can pin the locking lever out of position so that it can slide freely in the adjustment range. Then put an AR buffer spring in the tube cavity and seal up the end to trap that spring. If you pin the locking lever it acted like a shock. If not, it acted like a T-6.

Don't remember the title on that thread tho ...

It wouldn't be as simple as a plug and play adaptor, but with modification to the stock AND an augmentation to fit the Saiga receiver I believe it would be fine. I'd be willing to undertake such a project if you were interested. Would suggest using a stock intended to fit a Mossberg 500.