Questions for Private Pyle ?

They aren't really coming in. That was just another rumor. :angel:

AK forum.net

PvtPyle posts "No 5.45...... Just 5.56, 7.62 and 308.

Oh yeah, and a few 12ga's as well."

Also

PvtPyle posts "And now the Russians are in the process (litterally) of signing a new importer. We should have word on dates and prices soon, we have already ordered 1500 of them. "

"The importer is not the important part as they will only be importing. The important part is who will be distributing them. And even more importantly, if they are stuck buyingmthem in the thumbhole stock configuration, what are we going to do about fixing that?

RA's stock design and molds are owned by them. So we are going to have do design our own and do the retrofit just like RA did. As of yet, we do not know exactly what we are going to have to do to them prior to shipping them out to the regional distributors (there will be one working the south from the Atlantic to the Rockies, someone working the north part, and a distributor in the western US from the rockies to the pacific.) But that will be who the dealers buy from. The distributor in the south is layed on, the west is layed on, we are hoping Atlantic will pick up the north west. But until we know more details nothing is final yet. "

Edited by expeditionx

I emailed FBMG a couple of days ago concerning the availability and price of VEPR 12s , this was pvt pyles response

In the configuration that they are in now, they will be for LEO sales

only. We will have to change them up quite a bit for civilian sales. I

have no prices, no timeframes or if we even got the Russian to approve

their sale to us yet.

When I have something firm, I will post it on the boards.

patience, my brother, patience