308 barrel length

alright from what i have been reading here people find the 16" barrel as accurate as the 22" barrel and the only effects the barrel length will have is out passed 300 yards right ? i don't have one of these but i don't immagin you would buy one to shoot at long ranges like that nore would it be accurate (dew to the guns desighn im not dissing the gun i want one my self) out at that range for you to worry about the differents between the 16 incher and the 22 incher so in all reality it doesn;t matter inless you are going to be shooting at a long range + i dought the differents in barrel length will make that much of an effect. I think it would be neglagable b/c the guns use is limited passed a certain distance anyway so pritty much i want to hear if anyone has done any long range testing with these 2 guns and if not ... y not lol, it seems to be a big issue and one i am conserned with as a prospective saiga owner thanks you guys

alright from what i have been reading here people find the 16" barrel as accurate as the 22" barrel and the only effects the barrel length will have is out passed 300 yards right ? i don't have one of these but i don't immagin you would buy one to shoot at long ranges like that nore would it be accurate (dew to the guns desighn im not dissing the gun i want one my self) out at that range for you to worry about the differents between the 16 incher and the 22 incher so in all reality it doesn;t matter inless you are going to be shooting at a long range + i dought the differents in barrel length will make that much of an effect. I think it would be neglagable b/c the guns use is limited passed a certain distance anyway so pritty much i want to hear if anyone has done any long range testing with these 2 guns and if not ... y not lol, it seems to be a big issue and one i am conserned with as a prospective saiga owner thanks you guys

The USMC has been testing DMR rifles with 16" barrels and they can hit consistently at 900 yards.