WTB: 223 pistol grip, hand gaurd, tri-rail setup, etc..

I'm new on here and I'm looking for some parts for a Saiga .223 I took in on trade.

1. I'm looking for the pistol grip for it, like I see on them on this site. Either the standard saiga one or I like some of the other ones I see with the finger grips and all. If someone has one with all the parts needed to put it on and move the trigger forward please let me know.

2. Either a stock hand gaurd (Mine is kind of buggered) or even better a different one with a rail on it!! I plan on putting a forearm pistol grip on it..

3. A tri-rail system...I would like to eventually put a laser, light, and scope on it...Or something similar..

4. Anything else that I might need or you would recommend let me know. I was thinking about one of those buller guides that the one guy sells on here for $19...Is that something I need before using modified 30rd mags?

If anyone has these parts or could direct me to a website that I'd be able to pick it all up off of please let me know...Thanks...

• 1 year later...

Closing thread as ads posted by non con's is against the rules.

2nd offense, warning issued (first offense chronologically however.....missed this one before.)

wait wait. this is permitted, drew. he isnt selling anything, and we allow want to by ads from all members.

I know its a little confusing, but I know you have been under a lot of stress lately, and maybe you forgot. Not a big deal man.