My 8x42 POSP is broken. Any way to fix this? :(

I have found why my Saiga 308 has lost it's zero and won't zero properly anymore. Apparently the eyepiece segment of the scope body has become loose from the "main part of the body. I swipped a pic of a POSP and put an arrow pointing to the seal that is loose. The pic isn't that same exact model that I have. I have an 8x42.

POSPBadSeal.jpg

When this part of the scope moves the reticle and the zero, moves of course. Is there any way to repair this or am I out a scope and need to buy another one? :cryss: Not going to buy from Belarus again.

/Need to find out where I got the POSP for my 7.62x39 Saiga, I think it was from CDNN.

//Anyone want to buy a broken POSP??? :(

did you get it from eastwave? if so, i would contact them if i were you, and see if they will replace. can't hurt to try.

failing that, there are two small (tiny) flathead screws, one on each side of the scope, just forward of that seam. push the seam toether, tihten the screws, and put a drop of clear nail polish on them.