Another parts count question

As I take stock in preparation to sell my converted Saiga, I just want to be sure I have the parts count right. I did the conversion a few years ago, following the popular tutorial, and added the following US made parts:

G2 FCG, KVAR Warsaw length buttstock, Tapco PG. I was always under the impression that a Saiga sans muzzle device was at 15 foreign parts, and that I was good to go with the 5 US made parts. Anyone here see any flaw in my thinking or math?

As I take stock in preparation to sell my converted Saiga, I just want to be sure I have the parts count right. I did the conversion a few years ago, following the popular tutorial, and added the following US made parts:

G2 FCG, KVAR Warsaw length buttstock, Tapco PG. I was always under the impression that a Saiga sans muzzle device was at 15 foreign parts, and that I was good to go with the 5 US made parts. Anyone here see any flaw in my thinking or math?

im also interested in the same thing, what parts are considered "imported parts", i know that the mag has 3 parts and so does the trigger group. So how many parts need to be changed to reach the goal.

Edited by 87vert

im also interested in the same thing, what parts are considered "imported parts", i know that the mag has 3 parts and so does the trigger group. So how many parts need to be changed to reach the goal.

This is the infamous list often referred to. (Look at the chart, the AK column.) You need ten or less imported parts to be compliant. http://www.soupbowl.kalashnikov.guns.ru/page12.html

As it says above, its the number of imported parts left, not the number of us parts added. The imported parts need to be ten or less.

Off the top of my head the imported parts you have left(just my count, check your rifle), are as follows, receiver, trunions, barrel, mag body, mag follower, mag baseplate, bolt carrier, gas piston, bolt and forearm. Again its the ten or less of imported parts that counts.

Remember if the part is not on the atf list, it don't matter who makes it, it don't count.

Edited by okie shooter