I have two steel 30 round 7.62x39 AK mags for sale. Both have their catch tabs shaved for use in a Saiga that has not had it's mag catch modified. One is in good condition, one has some surface rust and minor pitting around the reinforced area at the top of the mag. $12 shipped for both. Be sure you know your state and local regs before buying. *sold locally*

Edited by glennb
I have two steel 30 round 7.62x39 AK mags for sale. Both have their catch tabs shaved for use in a Saiga that has not had it's mag catch modified. One is in good condition, one has some surface rust and minor pitting around the reinforced area at the top of the mag. $12 shipped for both. Be sure you know your state and local regs before buying.

I'll take them.

I have two steel 30 round 7.62x39 AK mags for sale. Both have their catch tabs shaved for use in a Saiga that has not had it's mag catch modified. One is in good condition, one has some surface rust and minor pitting around the reinforced area at the top of the mag. $12 shipped for both. Be sure you know your state and local regs before buying. *sold locally*

Can't figure out how to modify the title. The mags were sold to a member of the club I shoot at. Thanks for your interest.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.