i have a benchmade 3000 auto knife. this has been discontinued by BM and is a very nice knife if you like larger auto's. it is the partially serrated one in the middle,

i also have an ek bowie knife with a od sheath and box. the box is shopworn and the blade is sharp all the way around. this is a richmond era m6 bowie and is in excellant shape, never cut anything.

i also have a veriforce black pistol grip forend, this cost me $20 plus shipping and you can have it for $20 shipped. i would also trade this for a nice black ak forend [non pg]

i am interested in trading these for ak accessories such as optics. i am also interested in a buis set for an ar [front must be a gasblock height one and not a forend one],

patpost-1537-1167804017_thumb.jpg

post-1537-1167804027_thumb.jpg

post-1537-1167804044_thumb.jpg

post-1537-1167859349.gif

Edited by detpat
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i have a benchmade 3000 auto knife. this has been discontinued by BM and is a very nice knife if you like larger auto's. it is the partially serrated one in the middle,

i also have an ek bowie knife with a od sheath and box. the box is shopworn and the blade is sharp all the way around. this is a richmond era m6 bowie and is in excellant shape, never cut anything.

i also have a veriforce black pistol grip forend, this cost me $20 plus shipping and you can have it for $20 shipped. i would also trade this for a nice black ak forend [non pg]

i am interested in trading these for ak accessories such as optics. i am also interested in a buis set for an ar [front must be a gasblock height one and not a forend one],

patpost-1537-1167804017_thumb.jpg

I'm interested in the Benchmades... could you make a package deal?

• 4 months later...
DETPAT: SIR, DO YOU STILL HAVE THE EK BOWIE FOR TRADE OR SALE? IF SO, PLEASE ADVISE. I'M SURE WE WOULD COULD COME TO A MUTUAL ADVANTAGEOUS AGREEMENT. THANK YOU, ANGIE.

Detpat has not been on the forum for a while. You may want to send him a message to inquire about the Bowie as he may not see your post.

DETPAT: SIR, DO YOU STILL HAVE THE EK BOWIE FOR TRADE OR SALE? IF SO, PLEASE ADVISE. I'M SURE WE WOULD COULD COME TO A MUTUAL ADVANTAGEOUS AGREEMENT. THANK YOU, ANGIE.

Detpat has not been on the forum for a while. You may want to send him a message to inquire about the Bowie as he may not see your post.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP BRO!!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.