I am selling my Saiga 12 gauge. It is one of the EAA imports and is in good condition. It has a 19" Barrel. There are a few light scratches on the stock and the previous owner inscribed his name on the butt and on the bottom of the 5 round magazine. The finish is worn some on the charging handle. Other than that it is in great shape. I was going to covert it to a pistol grip and put some wood furniture on it. I do have a single-hook trigger group and a bolt-hold open that I will include as well. I will also throw in a 12 gauge boresnake and 2 of the new US made 10 round magazines that are brand new to go along with the stock 5 rounder!

How does $500 $475 + shipping sound? ***SPF***

If out of Florida, I need to ship to a FFL. Your FFL must be able to accept from non-FFL.

I would also be interested in some trades. 5.56mm, 7.62x51mm, 30 Carbine and .45 ammo. Also, AR-15 parts: bolt carrier, Larue 13.2 FF handguard & Troy Battlesights. Also interested in a USGI Carbine, Garand, Walther P22. +/- $ as needed.

Pics are below. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

saigaxv7.jpg

ETA: I have ammo for it too if you need some.

ETA#2: I would prefer to sell all of this together. I already have buyers for the mags if the purchaser of the Saiga doesn't want them. Thanks.

Edited by speeddemon11L
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.