WTS-AMD65 kit,receiver blanks,rivets,screw kit,etc

Hi guys, I have the following I want to sell as a lot. I seem to never have been capable of building a AK pistol out of this lot-if someone would build it for me I would maybe keep it!!.

The AMD 65 kit is complete except for the rear folder,has excellent/new barrel,all matching number and all the fcg grips,flash hider,etc

The receiver blanks and rails need to be heat treated and have the relief cuts done along parts of the top edge but the holes are already punched for std AK trunnions.

The rear trunnion is a chinese 'no stock' with a pre installed sling swivel and whil made for the thicker chinese receivers it will work on the euro receivers but the rivet hole pattern IS different.

There are some rivet packs and a heardware set bought from a guy here on the forums long time ago-if I am remembering right.

The front trunnion has been drilled and tapped but the barrel should be pressed out to remove the rivet 'left overs' -I will not do it, last time I tried I ruined the chamber face on a barrel on another kit.

Any way have a look and Post if interested and pm with questions. I will say I have it listed on the FalFiles also,so I will do my best to watch both sites for a buyer-I think I am going to regret doing this-again.

I am asking $210 shipped(?) for all or offers?

post-2841-1170137140_thumb.jpg

Oh I do not know-figure $14 each but I would like to sell the whol lot. I can keep you in mind if it does not sell by say tomorrow night at this time. I can pm you then. How is that?

Thanks for looking BTW

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.