Dinzag's clamp-on handguard attachments ROCK!

Hello, SOPMOD

Thanks for the acknowledgement! As stated, it's all simple bolt-on stuff. I dont think TROMIX and Red Jacket have cause to worry! <LOL>

The scope is an IOR Valdada CQB. It's 3x with illuminated reticle, nothing fancy, but really bright and clear.

I think I gave about 3 bills for it, LNIB, off eBay a while back. I have a 6x IOR (MR2) that I'm gonna swap the 3x with and see how I like it. Not that I have any problems with the CQB, just want to be able to let these old eyes see somewhat as far as this .308 can reach!

For the record, I have to admit I got the SOCOM stocks (my S-12 has one, too) just to be a bit different and 'cause I liked the looks. (OK, "Valley-Bitch Syndrome...")

But I found that the adjustability of the LOP along with the nice cheek-weld makes them a joy to use.

So, in retrospect, "I got the stocks purely for their functionality, I just KNEW they would work flawlessly"..........Ahh, yes, that looks better. <G>

Respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston