Its like my birthday, only better!

I first came to this forum looking for info on the Saiga-12. You all pointed to to tromix.com and I placed an order back in November. Went over to the gun shop today, and look what followed me home :devil: This last week has been awesome, first I get my M4 upper back from Randall over at AR15barrels.com, and then I get this. Its like its my birthday, only better. My 10 rounders should be here any day now too :chris:

Thanks Saiga-12 forum for pointing me in the right direction.

2 quick questions. Regarding the Saiga-12 halo rail system - is a small amount of front vertical movement ok/normal, or is it supposed to be rock solid and I should I be concerned? Id say about one millimeter of vertical movement. Second, couldnt get the Tromix stock to fold. Is there a latch/catch somewhere Im not seeing, or do I just hae to push down really hard? I didnt want to force anything and fuck it up before I get to shoot it.

tromix1zk4.jpg

tromix2bw1.jpg

Umm.... looks like the stock portion "lifts" and then rotates to the left?

I dont have one of those (yet) so not positive on that one...just looking at the curves of the bracket there on top that looks like an "L"

Or is it that the "L" pushes down and the lower portion doesnt move, and then the spring compresses when the middle section moves down?

Nice looking stock if I do say so :)

Edited by whatmanual

wow, after a string of bad shopping experiences in a row, I was pretty pessimestic about this whole thing. Its packed up to be looked at, no hassle at all whatsoever! Now I understand why Tromix has such a dedicated following, +1 to that group! :up:

Thanks (again) Tony