30 round magazines

Do I need to do anything to Galil mags to get them to fit? Thanks for your help!

You would need to install one of dinzag's bullet guides (or make & install your own, of similar design). Do a search on "Orlite" (which refers to the synthetic Galil mag) and "Galil" (if you are interested in using steel Galil mags) for more info. Also, find one of dinzag's posts & click on the link to his products, at the bottom of the post: that will get you the cost on his tried-and-true bullet guides, if you are considering purchasing (rather than making) one...

;>)

In my experience (having directly experienced multiple dumb@ss, un-Constitutional federal & State firearm/magazine 'bans' first hand), I would suggest that 'magazines are like gold.' One day, they're about 'a dime a dozen' (example: 50 G3 mags for $50, as recently offered by TAPCO). The next day, some of them are $100 or more a piece.

FWIW, I try to buy hi-cap magazines, at the right price, for firearms that I do not even own (and in all likelyhood, for firearms that I will never own ;>). You never know when you might need a G3 mag, or a S&W M59 mag, etc., etc. etc. ;>)

(Call me an idiot - I'll be OK. If I have to 'beef-up' my ego, I'll run over to another web site... ;>)