Choate tool dragonov stocks

How's the grip size on these stocks. I've got bigger hands and like a bigger grip. The advanced technology stocks are kinda cheezy feeling and uncomfortable.

Not bad I got one from Fbmg at a good price. It fit okay for my big old hands. It also has a nice length as well. It's not a bad stock. However I like the feel of the Tapco Saw grip better so I stuck with the saw grip and a extended stock with a Limbsaver. Call James at Fbmg and see if he still has a Choate stock around 1(801-571-1160)Closes 7pm. Mtn time zone. Ask for a Choate ak-47 stamped receiver kind.

How's the grip size on these stocks. I've got bigger hands and like a bigger grip. The advanced technology stocks are kinda cheezy feeling and uncomfortable.

They are a LOT nicer than the Advanced tech. stocks. Also If you have a problem Fred will take care of you. Just call him up and cut out the middle man. He is a cool dude has lots of toys they also do motorcycle parts . A jack of all trades. Dont say anything about turkey hunting or you want get him off the phone. He can also make you one in Od green if you want.

call info for arkansas and ask for Choate machine and tool in Bald Knob . He also makes a cheek rest for them in different sizes.