Interested. Can you report on its usage history and performance? Would also like to see a side view that better shows what type of handguard and muzzle attachment it has.

I bought the gun over a year ago at a gun show in Charlotte. I've put maybe 60 rounds through it. Never had a single jam, missfeed or FTE. I was able to get consistant groupings, but in all fairness I was only shooting at around 35 yards in my backyard. I just wanted to insure it cycled correctly, cleaned it and put it in the safe. I had planned on dressing it up, but ran across a good deal on a SAR 8 that I like better. The bolt has some wear marks on it. The engraved serial#'s on the bolt make the wear in the pics look worse than it is. There is also a few ejection marks above the bolt. It has a scope rail and you can tell there was a scope on it at sometime. I'd say its in overall good condition. I think I am at my upload limit. If you would like, I can email you more pics...Thanks for your interest.

post-5273-1172716132_thumb.jpg

Interested. Can you report on its usage history and performance? Would also like to see a side view that better shows what type of handguard and muzzle attachment it has.

I bought the gun over a year ago at a gun show in Charlotte. I've put maybe 60 rounds through it. Never had a single jam, missfeed or FTE. I was able to get consistant groupings, but in all fairness I was only shooting at around 35 yards in my backyard. I just wanted to insure it cycled correctly, cleaned it and put it in the safe. I had planned on dressing it up, but ran across a good deal on a SAR 8 that I like better. The bolt has some wear marks on it. The engraved serial#'s on the bolt make the wear in the pics look worse than it is. There is also a few ejection marks above the bolt. It has a scope rail and you can tell there was a scope on it at sometime. I'd say its in overall good condition. I think I am at my upload limit. If you would like, I can email you more pics...Thanks for your interest.

Well, looks like BRG3's got it. If not, I'd like to talk to you about it.

Here is the front of the rifle. I'll try to take a few more closer pics tonight.

post-5273-1172717072_thumb.jpg

Here is the front of the rifle. I'll try to take a few more closer pics tonight.

post-5273-1172717072_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of the reciever with the Imbel logo.. I'm a terrible photographer and cut off part of it.

post-5273-1172758466_thumb.jpg

Seller is checking shipping quotes. I proposed a shipped price for simplicity, but he wants to have all his numbers on hand. He's been very gracious to me with patience, so I'm fine with him taking the time he needs.

Looks like we have a clear 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in line here.

Edited by BattleRifleG3
So, what's going on, chevyman?

Sorry for the delay BlenderWizard. I've had some stuff blow up (not litterally) at work and haven't have a chance to get a shipping quote. BattleRifleG3 and I should work things out by Saturday.

• 1 month later...
So, what's going on, chevyman?

Sorry for the delay BlenderWizard. I've had some stuff blow up (not litterally) at work and haven't have a chance to get a shipping quote. BattleRifleG3 and I should work things out by Saturday.

FAL is sold...

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.