Saiga - 12 Gauge - 19" barrel

I bought two Saiga 12s from Gilbert's Guns for my personal use and I am looking for a 3rd one. I would like to get sent off to Tromix before the new crime bill. Anyone know where I can find one in stock for $400 or less? email me at nathanyow@gmail.com

Thanks

I bought two Saiga 12s from Gilbert's Guns for my personal use and I am looking for a 3rd one. I would like to get sent off to Tromix before the new crime bill. Anyone know where I can find one in stock for $400 or less? email me at nathanyow@gmail.com

Thanks

Give Tony a call.........get the gun and the conversion both from TROMIX !!! Got both of mine that way.........

Easiest possible way to go at it....... !!!!

A little advise...if you want to buy a gun from Tromix, do it soon. Because of the looming assault weapons ban the availability of these guns is going to dry up.

but, ......but,......Bob ! The next TROMIX gun in my current timeframe is one that's not even produced yet !!!! Hell, just sell it to me now before it even exists in production form, and see if it'll grandfather on that basis !!! (Think I could sell that idea?????)

Don't worry about your gun, Joe. You're in bro.

Tony just bought a full pallet of shotguns...'tis a beautiful thing. But if the AWB goes through it will ruin his current business, so he is hedging his bets.

Guys, expect the price of unconverted Saigas to go up, and soon.

Edited by BobAsh

Indeed...those pallets. Probably some of the best pics on the forums.

Once I get my Tromix in April (give or take), I'll probably send my stock one out for the conversion.

If they think they'll knee jerk-pass something stupid for the country (in my opinion -of course).... then likely I'll have to change those plans. Hope you have call waiting :)

~S