I received a curious piece of mail today, an institutionally printed check in an envelope perforated at the edges. Apparently from an electronic payment service. I won't print the name online, but it came with name and address. The initials were AF.

It had a space for a memo but there was nothing describing an order or identifying it with an E-mail or screenname I recall communicating with.

I've received unidentified checks before for orders, so this is nothing new. It's just about the normal size for a deposit on a furniture set or one major component. I want to take care of it so please connect it with an order I'm sure I remember.

Edited by BattleRifleG3
I received a curious piece of mail today, an institutionally printed check in an envelope perforated at the edges. Apparently from an electronic payment service. I won't print the name online, but it came with name and address. The initials were AF.

It had a space for a memo but there was nothing describing an order or identifying it with an E-mail or screenname I recall communicating with.

I've received unidentified checks before for orders, so this is nothing new. It's just about the normal size for a deposit on a furniture set or one major component. I want to take care of it so please connect it with an order I'm sure I remember.

Heh. That was me. I must've forgotten to fill out the memo.

Edited by Skull
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.