newbe,first saiga 308

First off I just wanted to say hi,I have had other ak's,most were century arms biulds in the past.I have the 16" barrel model and I am amazed at the quality compared to the others.This actually looks like they take pride in their product.Took it to the range and it was right on target right out of the box(first for me ever).I put 80 roundsof mil surplus through it without any problems.The recoil wasn't nothing what I thought it would be with the short barrel.Was hitting the 200 meter steel plate(12"x12")shot after shot.Haven't decided if I want to convert it to pistol grip or not,kinda like the feel of it the way it is.All I can say is I will never buy another century piece of crap ever again.

WELCOME!You just joined the ranks of several S-308 fans.Once you the pics in the sticky thread you may wish to consider a conversion.Look up Tony Tromix and Redjacket firearms and you will see some fantastic examples of S-308 conversions.

First off I just wanted to say hi,I have had other ak's,most were century arms biulds in the past.I have the 16" barrel model and I am amazed at the quality compared to the others.This actually looks like they take pride in their product.Took it to the range and it was right on target right out of the box(first for me ever).I put 80 roundsof mil surplus through it without any problems.The recoil wasn't nothing what I thought it would be with the short barrel.Was hitting the 200 meter steel plate(12"x12")shot after shot.Haven't decided if I want to convert it to pistol grip or not,kinda like the feel of it the way it is.All I can say is I will never buy another century piece of crap ever again.