ejection problem !!

jams like this? or another way? my saiga12 only jams when i try to bump fire it from the hip, with lighter skeet loads. check your gas setting and make sure that you have it set to position 2 for skeet and lighter loads, 1 for high brass or buckshot/slugs. The shotguns seem like they like a solid grip better than a loose one, like if you try to bump it from the hip....I did have one or two jams in the first 100 shots out of the gun, but it stopped happening. Almost every new gun I have owned I clean it a little, then fire it for a couple of hours heavily to cook off any oils I missed in those hard to reach places. what shells are you having these problems with?

post-3-1093204032.jpg

you should strip it down and clean the heck out of it first. second, take the gas tube plug totally out and make sure something hasnt fouled in either the gas tube holes, or the barrel's gas port holes. pictures would help if that doesnt work for you. high brass should not do that on either setting. how many shots do you get before you get a jam? its an ejection jam, right? not a feed jam.......just like the pic? you could have grease in the extractor's spring or some crud or something in there. flush the extractor good with some wd-40 and then put one drop of light machine oil in it, see if that works. maybe it doesnt want to let go of the round? some other members have had that problem in the various saiga models on this forum, and its apparantly been gunk in the extractor, or just a really tight spring/fit.