AK-103 Clone Conversion from Saiga, Questions

Last year I bought a Saiga with no intention of converting it over to an AK-pattern rifle. As I've come up to speed on AK's, converting it over is absolutely what I want to do. I've decided I'd like to clone the Russian AK-103 as close as possible rather than just throwing a set of AK style parts on it. As I understand it, I will need to purchase the following items to clone the appearance -

Stock

Grip

UHG

LHG

FH

(I do understand that I also need to change everything for the 922r part of the equation as well. This post is to determine the correct appearance parts only.)

The main questions I have is on the Russian pattern plastic sidefolder. Was this sidefolder originally found on a version of the AK-103 or was it a fixed stock only rifle?

Also, do the FSB & gas tube on the Stock Saiga need to be changed in order to be identical to AK-103?

My last question is out of curiousity. My Saiga has the Triangle/C mark obliterated, apparently by the importer. Does anyone know why this was done?

My bio, I am a long time shooting enthusiast. I bought my Saiga on a whim at a funshow as an end of the day special. I am very happy to have found this forum and am impressed by the knowledge level here. I hope you will bare with me on some of my n00b questions. I'll try not to annoy.

Edited by red_metallic

I could have sworn there was a reply here earlier with great info -

It said the sidefolder was standard on the AK-103, the gas tube has to be changed, and the larger 24mm threaded muzzle brake was required on a new FSB.

What happened to that post?

???

Edited by red_metallic
I could have sworn there was a reply here earlier with great info -

It said the sidefolder was standard on the AK-103, the gas tube has to be changed, and the larger 24mm threaded muzzle brake was required on a new FSB.

What happened to that post?

???

I saw it too and you have recalled the important points. It also showed a 1000m sight leaf.